Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Annals of life

I walk through the annals of life
Pages filled with stories
Of Happiness and Strife
Of ecstasy and Worries
Some stories were written
Before I knew the world
Before I was smitten
By Warmth and Cold
I wish to take the pen
I wish to take hold of the book
Answer myself, who what where and when
Take control, hopefully by the hook
The roots pull me back
O, these expectations
the World pulls Flack
For my Freedom Incantations
I yearn for Bondages
But I crave for Freedom
But oh, these old adages
from the ancient Kingdom
I wish to pull off my Hands
From those holding-back bonds
Turn in a new script
with my own descript
Respect my Life, for its mine
Move in it with care, for it is a mine
Dreams buried, if trampled, will explode
Ambitions scattered around, waiting to be explored
Fence me in the mine, and I'm gone
A Dead man walking, lost and forlorn
Follow me in the journey, to my Destination
The Destiny of the river is not the shore, but the Ocean...

No comments: